Topics

Strange behaviour in file list of Windows explorer

Christian Ohrens

Hi all,

OK, now as I changed to the newest NVDA version, there are also the first small issues.

When I’m browsing a filelist (for example with mp3 files) and press entert o open a file, it often happens, that the file won’t be opened. I have to go back to the previous file than step forward tot he file which I wanna open. It must have something to do with the usage of NVDA because with a demo version of JAWS or the Narrator there aren’t those issues. Does anybody know what’s going on?

Regards and thanks

Christian

Have you tried:   The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues

If none fix the issue, please report back.

      ~ Anton Chekhov