From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Mendoza
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 5:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Strange on site for facebook.com

Not sure if someone noticed odd and strange things when reading the news feeds in website for facebook.com and I just thought something with my computer. However, after taking place to reboot my machine I got the same noticeable strings of letters of links before the actual post.

Just let me know of your observation.

tim

That is normal for facebook, and yet they claim to have accessibility?

That page is workable, but its a lot of work.

The ap on any phone is way better then facebook.com

On 7/5/2022 8:47 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Not sure if someone noticed odd and strange things when reading the news feeds in website for facebook.com and I just thought something with my computer. However, after taking place to reboot my machine I got the same noticeable strings of letters of links before the actual post.

Just let me know of your observation.

I have seen this too. I don't know of a solution. I"d love to have one.

On 7/5/2022 8:47 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Not sure if someone noticed odd and strange things when reading the news feeds in website for facebook.com and I just thought something with my computer. However, after taking place to reboot my machine I got the same noticeable strings of letters of links before the actual post.

Just let me know of your observation.

Sarah k Alawami

For now, use m.facebook.com. It is actually quite good, I use it in loo of the regular site.

Good luck.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 5 Jul 2022, at 12:06, Governor staten wrote:

I have seen this too. I don't know of a solution. I"d love to have one.

On 7/5/2022 8:47 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Not sure if someone noticed odd and strange things when reading the news feeds in website for facebook.com and I just thought something with my computer. However, after taking place to reboot my machine I got the same noticeable strings of letters of links before the actual post.

Just let me know of your observation.

Arlene

Confirmed. The I phone or other smart phones are better with the facebook app.  I am using the I phone for facebook.  After I left windows 7. I put facebook on the I Phone. I hear people complain that FB is not good with the windows based computers. I can’t say for sure but that’s what I hear.

Sent from Mail for Windows

That is normal for facebook, and yet they claim to have accessibility?

That page is workable, but its a lot of work.

The ap on any phone is way better then facebook.com

On 7/5/2022 8:47 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

> Not sure if someone noticed odd and strange things when reading the

> news feeds in website for facebook.com and I just thought something

> with my computer. However, after taking place to reboot my machine I

> got the same noticeable strings of letters of links before the actual

> post.

> Just let me know of your observation.

Mo Khan

hi there,  not come across this. have you tried the mobile site as it may make a difference? thank you. Mo.