Topics

Strike Through Text

rae.rankin@...

We are converting documents for accessibility and have some that show suggested text changes by using strikethrough. NVDA does not read the text as being struck. Is there a way to do that?
The text was created in a Word document and has been converted to a pdf.

Quentin Christensen

Although we were able to do this at one point, it appears that in recent versions of Adobe Reader, this isn't working.  I've filed an issue on our system:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/9677

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!

rae.rankin@...

Thanks Quentin,

If you need to know, we are using Acrobat Pro 2017.
Windows 10
NVDA Version 2018.4.1