Topics

Subgroup and moderator election poll results: subgroup proposal adopted, moderator election will not take place

Hello everyone,

The subgroup and election poll is hereby closed.

The final tally:

·         Subgroup proposal: 7 yes, 2 no (proposal adopted).

·         Moderator election: 4 yes, 7 no (moderators will be chosen by leaders).

So far, two people have shown interest in becoming the next associate moderator (one who’ll take my seat): Doug and Stuart. As for the procedure to be used by Nimer, it’ll be up to him. Nimer and I are still looking for candidates.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph

Daniel Semro <semrodaniel@...>