Topics

subject= how to get nvda to read continuously

William Brandes <williambrandes@...>

hi. with my winbook 7" tablet i have the nvda key mapped as caps key.
but, down arrow works

second note. i use gmail. when hitting reply groups io i get the
question-mark plus subject thingie in the to text box along with
nvda@groups.io. this is an html send to email feature, but, note not
everyone is using outlook, thunderbird or the like. i'm going to keep
it in the to text and see if it corrupts the send to or not.

note: in this second email i took it out. we'll find out.

stay well ... william

Shaun Oliver

If your keyboard is set to laptop layout, NVDA+A is the say all command.