Topics

Sublime text editor with nvda

farhan israk

I'm not able to use sublime text editor with nvda. I can read menues. But I can't read after writing code. I mean to say I can't read code using aero after writing them. I also can't delete any letter or word. How to fix it?

Felix G.

Hello,
Sublime Text is currently not accessible. For web development, I tend
to recommend Microsoft's Visual Studio Code.
Best,
Felix Grützmacher

Am Sa., 1. Juni 2019 um 20:03 Uhr schrieb farhan israk
<fahim.net.2014@...>:

I'm not able to use sublime text editor with nvda. I can read menues. But I can't read after writing code. I mean to say I can't read code using aero after writing them. I also can't delete any letter or word. How to fix it?

David Mehler

Hello,

How do you get visual studio code to work? I can't get in to an edit
window to write/edit code?
Thanks.
Dave.

<fahim.net.2014@...>:

I'm not able to use sublime text editor with nvda. I can read menues. But
I can't read after writing code. I mean to say I can't read code using
aero after writing them. I also can't delete any letter or word. How to
fix it?

Felix G.

Hello,
pressing ctrl+n (for file / new) should place you into an empty code editor.
Opening any editable file with ctrl+o should also.
Best,
Felix

<fahim.net.2014@...>:

I'm not able to use sublime text editor with nvda. I can read menues. But
I can't read after writing code. I mean to say I can't read code using
aero after writing them. I also can't delete any letter or word. How to
fix it?

farhan israk

Thank you. But I can't use microsoft visual studio code because it hangs in my pc. For this reason I'm looking for alternate for python.