Topics

subtitles lion universal addon question

Afik Souffir

Hi,

I just installed the add on and went to Netflix to see if it works. So its not work, and I don't know why.

Do I need to configure something in the addon settings? If so, what do I have to do?

Afik

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hello.

1. This addon only work in Windows 10, because use the OCR of Windows 10.
  2. The addon need the video in complete screen. You can play in complete screen press f11 or looking the button for complete screen.
  3. If you use the screen curtain of NVDA, please disable it before of use the addon.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

NVDA certified expert certificate

De: Afik Souffir
Enviado: jueves, 27 de agosto de 2020 10:39
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] subtitles lion universal addon question

Hi,

I just installed the add on and went to Netflix to see if it works. So its not work, and I don't know why.

Do I need to configure something in the addon settings? If so, what do I have to do?

Afik

Afik Souffir

Hi, its work in all languages?

I'll try it

Thanks

Afik

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of CARLOS-ESTEBAN
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 6:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] subtitles lion universal addon question

Hello.

2. The addon need the video in complete screen. You can play in complete screen press f11 or looking the button for complete screen.
  3. If you use the screen curtain of NVDA, please disable it before of use the addon.

Regards.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Hi,

Afik

Afik Souffir

Hi, its not working for some reason.

Hello.

Regards.

Hi,

Afik

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hi, the addon use the OCR of Windows 10. So, is depending of the language of the OCR of NVDA in NVDA Menu, preferences, Settings, Windows 10 OCR.

Regards.

Enviado: jueves, 27 de agosto de 2020 10:47
Asunto: Re: [nvda] subtitles lion universal addon question

I'll try it

Thanks

Afik

Hello.

Regards.

Hi,

Afik

Afik Souffir

Ok, for some reason its not have Hebrew.

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 7:25 PM

Hi, the addon use the OCR of Windows 10. So, is depending of the language of the OCR of NVDA in NVDA Menu, preferences, Settings, Windows 10 OCR.

Regards.

Enviado: jueves, 27 de agosto de 2020 10:47
Asunto: Re: [nvda] subtitles lion universal addon question

I'll try it

Thanks

Afik

Hello.

Regards.

Hi,

Afik