Topics

Switch Synth

Milos Przic

Hello all,
I am still using an older version of NVDA and an older version of the Switch Synth addon. It is very useful for me to have a few slots, ctrl+shift+nvda+1 through 6 to quickly go between defined languages. I really need such on-the-fly way to go between languages as I work with multilingual texts. So is the Switch Synth updated in the newer versions of NVDA since the development passed to Python 3? If not, how do people change languages quickly?
Thanks to everyone in advance for your response, and best regards!
          Miloš

Tyler Spivey

Download version 1.03 from here. The website says 1.02, but it's actually 1.03.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/switchSynth.en.html

On 11/21/2020 3:14 AM, Milos Przic wrote:
Hello all,
I am still using an older version of NVDA and an older version of the Switch Synth addon. It is very useful for me to have a few slots, ctrl+shift+nvda+1 through 6 to quickly go between defined languages. I really need such on-the-fly way to go between languages as I work with multilingual texts. So is the Switch Synth updated in the newer versions of NVDA since the development passed to Python 3? If not, how do people change languages quickly?
Thanks to everyone in advance for your response, and best regards!
          Miloš

Another topic that would be perfectly appropriate for the main group.  Not that it's a problem here, as anything within the realm of civil discourse goes here, but the purpose of the Chat Subgroup was really to route off-topic material off of the main group.

Questions regarding NVDA Add-Ons are absolutely fine on the main group, for future reference.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell