From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Freedom of Speech Carries With
It Implicit Responsibility.

Chris Mullins

Hi

Use the audio ring, NVDA+Control+Left/right arrow loops around various audio features, one of which is voice.  Once set on Voice, use NVDA+Control+Up/Down arrow to switch between voices.

Cheers

Chris

From: E.T. via groups.io
Sent: 02 July 2020 18:38
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] Switching Voices

    I may have missed any responses, been fielding too many emails

elsewhere.

    I installed two Vocalizer voices from Code Factory and wonder if

there is a shortcut to switching between them on the fly? Also one voice

has an update, how would I get it? Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...

    Ancient.Aliens@...

Freedom of Speech Carries With

It Implicit Responsibility.

E.T.

Thanks very much. I need to look at the commands list more carefully next time.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...