From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlotte
Sent: 09 January 2021 22:12
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] tablet question

Hello. I am considering purchasing a Windows tablet. I have a desktop PC but with my small business it would be great to be able to use the Windows platform that I am familiar with when I am out and about versus having to manipulate apps on my phone. Can anyone recommend a Windows tablet that supports NVDA and has a decent amount of ram and processing power? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Charlotte aka Mama Otter