Test version for Dropbox addon compatibility with 2021.1

Corentin BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE

Hi all,

autor of Dropbox addon has made a prerelease to test compatibility with 2021.1.

Please download it from link below and report all problem you find:

https://patrick.zajda.fr/nvda/addons-snapshots/dropbox-4.6.nvda-addon

Thanks.

--

Corentin (certifié Expert NVDA 2019) :
Logo de certification et contacts ici

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 08:52 AM, Corentin BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE wrote:
report all problem you find
-
Might I ask for clarification on how, precisely, the developer wishes to receive trouble reports?

      ~ Brian Vogel