The clock ad-on

Betsy Grenevitch

I have looked in my notes and went to the clock settings but do not see how to change the clock back to 12-hour instead of 24=hour. It changes when I did the latest ad-ons updates. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876

Hi,

This is done by changing time announcmeent format setting - the actual cause of this issue is the fact that the add-on installer thinks you are using an old add-on configuration format when in fact you are using the new format.

Cheers,

Joseph

Gene

Open NVDA settings.
Near the bottom, you will see clock setup.
When there, tab around to see what can be set.  the first thing you will get to is time display format.  Up and down arrow to see the choices.  You will fine one you want.   there are choices near or at the bottom of the list for 24 hour display formats.  Most are not.

Gene

I have looked in my notes and went to the clock settings but do not see
how to change the clock back to 12-hour instead of 24=hour. It changes
when I did the latest ad-ons updates. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876

Betsy Grenevitch

Thank you, I just did not go down far enough as the first one read the time correctly but it was at the very bottom to get it to the correct time.