Topics

The compact vocalizer bundles found at vocalizer-nvda website

Josh Kennedy

Hi,
I bought the eloquence vocalizer nvda addon from atguys and also vocalizer sapi5. Will any of my licenses work for the vocalizer driver found at www.vocalizer-nvda.com ? I would like to use the very small compact vocalizer voices with NVDA and atguys does not offer them.

Josh

Sent from my iPod

Don H

The A T Guys nvda addon does offer the voices in two sizes there is the embeded pro and embeded high.

On 3/2/2020 7:11 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi,
I bought the eloquence vocalizer nvda addon from atguys and also vocalizer sapi5. Will any of my licenses work for the vocalizer driver found at www.vocalizer-nvda.com ? I would like to use the very small compact vocalizer voices with NVDA and atguys does not offer them.
Josh
Sent from my iPod

Rui Fontes

Hello!

I do not believe they work in CodeFactory products...

And, by the way, it is not ATGuys who make available the voice packages, but CodeFactory...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 01:30 de 03/03/2020, Don H escreveu:

The A T Guys nvda addon does offer the voices in two sizes there is the embeded pro and embeded high.

Hi,

Josh

Sent from my iPod

mattias

josh

no no no and no

different products

Den 2020-03-03 kl. 02:50, skrev Rui Fontes:

Hello!

I do not believe they work in CodeFactory products...

And, by the way, it is not ATGuys who make available the voice packages, but CodeFactory...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 01:30 de 03/03/2020, Don H escreveu:

Hi,

Josh

Sent from my iPod