From: Lino Morales
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 7:40 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] The notify mail sound

To Robin and others. You are onto something here. I noticed there is
indeed less base in the notify new mail sound. My speakers don't radle
anymore. It was a slight raddle however. Glad it has less base.

Lino Morales

Naa I like it the way it is now. I thought the old one was too loud. I don't have my speaker volume up that loud normally.

On 3/4/2016 7:46 PM, Robin Frost wrote:
Hi,
I'm glad I wasn't imagining it. I miss the old sound myself it was easier to hear from a few rooms away.
Oh well.
Thanks for confirming it though (smile).
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Lino Morales
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 7:40 PM
To: nvda@groups.io

To Robin and others. You are onto something here. I noticed there is
indeed less base in the notify new mail sound. My speakers don't radle
anymore. It was a slight raddle however. Glad it has less base.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Do you think we could have fewer equals signs or some other character to indicate the footer?

It seems that under certain conditions nvda is reading them one at a time, due to spaces.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-