The use of Docusign and NVDA

Dave Grossoehme

Hi:  Has anyone used NVDA with Docusign?  If so, has anyone used the remote option or application for Docusign?

Dave

David Csercsics

I have used docusign to sign several things. I have found though, that it doesn't work well with NVDA and firefox, but I got it to work good with Edge. I have not created documents, but I have signed them fine.

Mary Otten

I have also used docusign, and with firefox and nvda. No problems. I have not created documents either.

On 8/30/2021 12:22 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
I have used docusign to sign several things. I have found though, that it doesn't work well with NVDA and firefox, but I got it to work good with Edge. I have not created documents, but I have signed them fine.

Louise Pfau

I have successfully signed documents with docusign using NVDA and Microsoft Edge. I have not used the remote application or created documents.

Louise

ss sarfudeen

Dear members,

I haven't used this tool. Can you please throw some light on how to
use Docusign to sign documents?
Your inputs are highly appreciated.

With kind regards,

Sultana