Topics

the volume on the creators update is softer

jazzyjennifer

thats odd, my nvda volume and speackers are at 100 percent, and mine isnt softer, thats weird,

Hi, everyone,

I don't know if it's just me or if the volume in the creators update is softer now. Have any of you noticed that? Everything (speakders and NVDA volume) is set to 100 percent. I was just wondering about the softness of the new update.

Rosemarie

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

the only way i found to disable dell audio is to uninstall the driver
and let Microsoft use the generic driver

On 10/19/17, jazzyjennifer <jwens2000@gmail.com> wrote:
thats odd, my nvda volume and speackers are at 100 percent, and mine
isnt softer, thats weird,

Hi, everyone,

I don't know if it's just me or if the volume in the creators update
is softer now. Have any of you noticed that? Everything (speakders and
NVDA volume) is set to 100 percent. I was just wondering about the
softness of the new update.

Rosemarie

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

You might be already using the default Microsoft driver, in which case no change. From info I'm getting its special drivers that give issues in the main.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

thats odd, my nvda volume and speackers are at 100 percent, and mine
isnt softer, thats weird,

Hi, everyone,

I don't know if it's just me or if the volume in the creators update
is softer now. Have any of you noticed that? Everything (speakders and
NVDA volume) is set to 100 percent. I was just wondering about the
softness of the new update.

Rosemarie

Florian Ionașcu

Hello Jennifer, I also use Windows 10 Creators Update and I also don't have problems with the volume. That's OK for me.

Sarah k Alawami

Same here. I have a custom pc with real tech drivers, and no issues here.