From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aschalew Byness
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 6:29 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Zorium reader with nvda

Hi you lovely community?
May I get please a tutorial on how to use zorium Epub reader with NVDA?

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hi all.
You can read this:
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El mié., 28 de oct. de 2020 a la(s) 08:21, Louis Maher (ljmaher03@...) escribió:
I believe it is called:
Thorium reader.

It can read epub files.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher03@...

May I get please a tutorial on how to use zorium Epub reader with NVDA?

Topic retitled for archival purposes.  If there are further responses, please use a message with "Thorium" in the title for that response.  Thanks.

     ~ Kelley Boorn