Topics

Tiflotecnia Vocalizer Addon Trial Version

luke scholey

Hi all
Does anyone know if it is possible to trial this before buying? I’ve emailed the address on the vocalizer-nvda.com website but no response?
Any other ideas?
Thanks
Luke

Bob Jutzi

I did the same last week.  Still no response.

On 6/29/2020 11:18 AM, luke scholey wrote:
Hi all
Does anyone know if it is possible to trial this before buying? I’ve emailed the address on the vocalizer-nvda.com website but no response?
Any other ideas?
Thanks
Luke

Rui Fontes

Nop, not yet.

Next version will have one demo period...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.