From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of mehmet çetin
Sent: June 5, 2022 6:50 AM
To: nvda ingilizce gurubu <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] to the attention of the group

hello, can you share with me the 32-bit version of the Bookworm-2022.1a5-x64 program?

Not only has trouble with doing a simple web search, but also the group rules.  This request is completely divorced from any NVDA-related content and has a nondescript title.  This topic is now locked.

This request would have been entirely appropriate for the Chat Subgroup using a title that gave some idea of what it was about.

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.

    ~ Herman Melville (1819 - 1891), US novelist & sailor