From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of larry k
Sent: May 31, 2022 5:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] tone while download

I used to hear a  series of tones while downloading a  program  or pasting something.

is there a  way to turn that feature back on in 22.1

larry

subscribe to a new swapshop on the web by the following link

shalomlist+subscribe@groups.io

Brian's Mail list account

Does this not depend on the browser. I've spent my life trying to stop them when downloading audio in real time.

You should hear a tring noise when it completes.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I used to hear a series of tones while downloading a program or pasting something.
is there a way to turn that feature back on in 22.1
larry
subscribe to a new swapshop on the web by the following link

shalomlist+subscribe@groups.io

tim

It is there you just have to work a bit to get it.

The views show more or less is a check box.

If you check the box your sound might start and then again you may have to play with it like I do.

Looks like it only got coded for one view and not both.