Topics

Topics on Games - Please take them to the Chat Subgroup #adminnotice

Hello All,

             I am requesting that topics related to games be taken to the Chat Subgroup.  The Group Rules state: Before choosing where to post, please ask yourself the question, “Is what I’m about to ask directly related to controlling or using NVDA, or whether a specific program is accessible with NVDA?”  If that can be answered, “Yes,” then post to the NVDA Group, and if the answer is, “No,” then the topic belongs in the NVDA Chat Subgroup.

              That's where topics on games belong, unless you are asking a very specific question on how to access something during play with NVDA or whether a given game is accessible at all with NVDA.  Even then, I'd consider asking this on the Chat Subgroup first, as these discussions tend to focus on the game in question with NVDA as a tangent, at best.

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io