translate addons to english

abdul muhamin

Hello all, I have some addons that are not translated in English, but they are very useful, is there any way to translate those to English?

Thanks and regards:

Abdulmuhamin.

Content executive at

Blind Help Project

Reach me through following social mediums

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

Telegram

Ângelo Abrantes

Hi,

If you send them to me, I can try to translate them into Portuguese.

Cheers

Ângelo Abrantes, NVDA portuguese team.

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Avast logo

I would suggest seeking assistance regarding this sort of "under the hood" aspect of NVDA Add-Ons in the NVDA Add-On Developers Group.

NVDA Add-On Developers Group, AKA NVDA Add-Ons Central

This group is focused on the development of NVDA Add-Ons.  It is not an end-user support group, though end-user input to aid the development process and/or testing is welcome. Please read messages from the group for at least several days, either via the archive or after having subscribed, before posting to the group.

Archive: https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons/topics .

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli