locked Triple-tap magnification stops working for no reason

Paul Schreier

Triple-tap magnification is, for me, a fantastic -- and almost indispensable -- feature. However, for some strange reason it just stops working. I  restart and it works again...for a while, then stops working again. I've tried to find the cause -- a timeout? the use of some app? -- but as yet have been unable to find the cause of this behavior. Has anyone else had experience with this problem?
My pnone is a Honor 10 (Huawai) with EMU 10.0.0.
I would be grateful for any tips.
-- Paul

Paul,

I have to believe you intended to post this either to the Blind Android Users Group or Android Accessibility Group or Phones for the Blind Group, given that you're talking about a feature on an Android-powered device.  I'm going to lock this topic as a result.  Although I presume you are probably a member of one or the other of the two previously noted groups, I'm providing the information for subscribing in case you are not.

Blind Android Users Group

(formerly known as ANATAD) Archive:  https://groups.io/g/blindandroidusers/topics

To join:  blindandroidusers+subscribe@groups.io

To post:  blindandroidusers@groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:   blindandroidusers+help@groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages and post on the group topics page):  blindandroidusers+nomail@groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  blindandroidusers+single@groups.io

Single the default delivery format when you first subscribe.  To choose another, send a message to one of the addresses that follows.  When turning email back on you can use single or any of the following:

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  blindandroidusers+fulldigest@groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  blindandroidusers+digest@groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  blindandroidusers+summary@groups.io

To receive only special messages:  blindandroidusers+special@groups.io

To contact the group owner(s):  blindandroidusers+owner@groups.io

-------------

Phones for the Blind Group:

Archive: https://groups.io/g/PhonesForTheBlind/topics

Subscribe: PhonesForTheBlind+subscribe@groups.io

Post: PhonesForTheBlind@groups.io

Group Owner: PhonesForTheBlind+owner@groups.io

Help: PhonesForTheBlind+help@groups.io

Android Accessibility Group

Archive:  https://groups.io/g/androidaccessibility/topics

Help: androidaccessibility+help@groups.io
--

Brian Virginia, USA  Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

         ~ Austin O'Malley