Trying to help a friend with his Code Factory Vocalizer purchase: buying among several

Gerardo Corripio

Trying to help a friend here in Mexico with his Code Factory Vocalizer/Eloquence combo purchase: he’s on the site where he’s ordering the voices; there’s a part where it says something about that if you want to gift the voices, you chec the box and paste in the EMail address of the person whom you want to gift the package to, right? The question my friend has is when this happens, will my friend as well as the gifted person get a license each? Or how would that work? Thanks for info.

Gera

Steve Nutt

No, only the person to whom it is gifted will get the licence.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close