Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 7:20 AM
Subject: [nvda] Turning Off Audible Progress Bar Indication

Please forgive an old brain. I've turned it on many releases ago, but
now I need to turn it off because in certain programs it just gets in
the way.

TIA

Chris Smart

Hi.

Follow these steps:

1. Press NVDA+N, then H, then Q.

2. In the Web browser window that opens, press NVDA+Control+F.

3. Type "progress" and press Enter.

4. Press Down Arrow once to hear your answer.

On 2021-06-17 8:20 a.m., Steve Matzura wrote:
Please forgive an old brain. I've turned it on many releases ago, but now I need to turn it off because in certain programs it just gets in the way.

TIA

Steve Matzura

Ah, thank you!

On 6/17/2021 8:34 AM, Gene wrote:
the easiest way is to use the command NVDA u.  You will cycle through a number of choices.  Use whichever you want whenever you want.