Topics

Tutorials for Navigating iTunes with NVDA

Greg Rhodes

Does anyone know of any tutorials for learning to navigate iTunes with NVDA? Thanks.

Greg

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

The last person who tried had to be taken away in a van....
grin.
Is there not some software called walta or similar for using with an Iphone?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-