From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: July 17, 2021 2:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA find command not working

Janet, might I ask what keys you're pressing to find material on screen?

I ask this because NVDA can work w/2 versions of the find command. The well-known one is control f. That one actually is generally owned by the particular application in use, ie, Word, Notepad, etc. The 2nd 1, NVDA +control + f, is generally used in a "virtual cursor" situation, ie, a web browser, etc. So I guess the question I'm really asking--& taking the very very long way around the barn to do it--is whether you've tried both commands w/this program.

Also, regarding your voices thread, I note that your email is a Canadian one, so you should have Canadian voices installed by default, & I suspect that's what you're hearing. If so, you're correct--they're absolutely stunning--& the good news for you is that you won't likely even have to install them, as they already are if you've set your region to Canada.

On 7/16/21, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I’ve heard of that program. Good luck with your Medical transcription.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10