Topics

Two proposals: should list elect moderators, and should there be a subgroup devoted to list policies and administration?

Hi NVDA forum members,

Recent discussion on moderator selection procedure brought up two important issues:

* Policy discussion: Because this list is devoted to talking about NVDA, it was suggested that a subgroup for discussing policies and what not be created.

* For consistency, this list should decide whether future moderators should be elected or appointed.

To minimize traffic, please send in your answers (yes or no for each suggestion) to nvda+owner@groups.io by March 25, 2016 at 23:59 UTC. When you do respond, please respond using the following format:

·         Subgroup proposal: yes or no.

·         Moderator election: yes or no.

This is done so Nimer and I can tally the results easily.

The moderators are also receiving nominations for moderator position (so far, we have one).

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph

Pete <emac00@...>

  Hi,

Joseph and every one,
  I as a member of this list appreciate being asked for my opinions / thoughts on issues concerning nvda and the list.
  I think no one on this list would like being told how and what writing / behavior was to be exhibited.
Joseph, you have done well taking care of the needs of this list!
  Sorry to see you step down.
  Pete