From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 8:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Typhoon

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to
150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising, blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'll be praying for you too. I've heard those typhoons are really awful.

On 12/1/2019 5:18 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I will be praying for you. God bless you and your family.

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to
150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising, blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.

Arlene

There: I’ll keep you all in my prayers. Stay safe.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi all.  This is strictly Off topic I know,     but please keep my

family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to

150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches  is as of now raging

across Luzon Island in the Philippines.  The hurricane winds is slowly

rising,  blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak

early this morning, philippines time.  I am expected to return to my

family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore.  I only

hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they

are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for

us.  If you don't, keep us in your hopes.  Thank you.

Sile

Thinking of you and your family at this time.
On Dec 1, 2019, at 8:19 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

I will be praying for you. God bless you and your family.

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to
150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising, blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.

Thinking of you and your family at this time.
Sile

Betsy Grenevitch

I will be praying for you and your family. Please somehow let us know how things are going there. I hope they allow this topic to continue since it is affecting one of the list members.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678=862-3876

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  First, thanks to those who prayed for us and to those who kept us in mind.  Me and my family, we truly appreciate your concern and thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.  The worst of the typhoon has almost passed, and my family is safe.  As of now, though the rain is heavy, the winds are slowing down.  I personally couldn't be at peace if I didn't know that you are all praying for and wishing your best for my family's  safety. Thank you.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

I'm so glad you're all safwe nopw and that the typhoon winds have started to slow down.

Rosemarie

On 12/2/2019 2:23 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. First, thanks to those who prayed for us and to those who kept us in mind.  Me and my family, we truly appreciate your concern and thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.  The worst of the typhoon has almost passed, and my family is safe.  As of now, though the rain is heavy, the winds are slowing down.  I personally couldn't be at peace if I didn't know that you are all praying for and wishing your best for my family's  safety. Thank you.

hi. i am very glad that you and your family are safe.
i pray for the people of the world always.
i wish prosperity, felicity and happiness for all.

On 12/3/19, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:
Hi. First, thanks to those who prayed for us and to those who kept us
in mind. Me and my family, we truly appreciate your concern and thank
you all from the bottom of our hearts. The worst of the typhoon has
almost passed, and my family is safe. As of now, though the rain is
heavy, the winds are slowing down. I personally couldn't be at peace if
I didn't know that you are all praying for and wishing your best for my
family's safety. Thank you.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Betsy Grenevitch

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear the great news about your family's safety.

On 12/2/2019 5:23 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. First, thanks to those who prayed for us and to those who kept us in mind.  Me and my family, we truly appreciate your concern and thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.  The worst of the typhoon has almost passed, and my family is safe.  As of now, though the rain is heavy, the winds are slowing down.  I personally couldn't be at peace if I didn't know that you are all praying for and wishing your best for my family's  safety. Thank you.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678=862-3876

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.
I am glad to know you and your family are safe.

Kind regards

Molly Megan