Topics

Uninstalation of nvda addons

Jarek.Krcmar

Good morning, list,

I have installed the addon Extended winamp, but I need it uninstall, because I alreadi don't Winamp.

Could you give me an advice, please?

I think, it is unnecessary to uninstall Nvda.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jarek

Tyler Spivey

From the NVDA menu, select Tools, Manage add-ons.
You can then select the addon you want to uninstall from the list and press Remove. Once you press Close, NVDA will ask to restart itself. Once you do that, the addon is uninstalled.

On 6/11/2019 12:17 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Good morning, list,
I have installed the addon Extended winamp, but I need it uninstall, because I alreadi don't Winamp.
Could you give me an advice, please?
I think, it is unnecessary to uninstall Nvda.
Thanks in advance.

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Tiler,

thank you for help.