Topics

unsupported input error on braille edge

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

Hello,
I have been having this problem for a long time and at last decided to do something about it. I  have brailleedge display and wanted to use it while learning python. My problem is that I get unsupported input error when I try to use some dots. for example to write nots 5 - 1,2,6 for ( I need to press dot 5 twice. I understand that immediately after a carakter nvda doesn't understand th combination. however it is verry enoying and time consuming. Is there any solution to this problem and if not is it possible for me as a beginner programmer to tackle it?
thank you in advance for your advice

Afik Souffir

Hi Umit,

Does it happened always or in certain setuations?

I don't know if it's relates to NVDA, or to the display itself?

Afik