Topics

Using Chicken Nugett with NVDA 2-16.1 with Win 10

Ketan Kothari

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,

Hi friends,

6.1 but a unable to use Chicken nugett. Could anyone please help? Thank you.

With bestwishes,

KetanI am using Win 10 with NVDA 2015

Ben J. Bloomgren

Ketan,

I use Chicken Nugget every day, and it works very well.

Ben

On Mar 22, 2016, at 10:24 PM, Ketan Kothari <muktaketan@...> wrote:

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Hi friends,

6.1 but a unable to use Chicken nugett. Could anyone please help? Thank you.

With bestwishes,

KetanI am using Win 10 with NVDA 2015

Ketan Kothari

Thank you Christoff,

But one more problem persists. How do I compose tweet and all the rest of it?

Ketan

On 3/23/16, Ketan Kothari <muktaketan@...> wrote:
--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Hi friends,

6.1 but a unable to use Chicken nugett. Could anyone please help? Thank
you.

With bestwishes,

KetanI am using Win 10 with NVDA 2015

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Christo de Klerk

The same as always, just use Alt in the hotkey combinations instead of Ctrl. For example, to compose a tweet, use Alt+Win+t; to compose a direct message, use Alt+Win+m; to reply, use Alt+Win+r and so on. Get the interface window up with Alt+Win+w and then you can edit your hotkeys or look at their current settings.

Regards

Christo

On 2016/03/23 9:31 AM, Ketan Kothari wrote:
Thank you Christoff,

But one more problem persists. How do I compose tweet and all the rest of it?

Ketan

On 3/23/16, Ketan Kothari <muktaketan@...> wrote:
--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Hi friends,

6.1 but a unable to use Chicken nugett. Could anyone please help? Thank
you.

With bestwishes,

KetanI am using Win 10 with NVDA 2015

Please do not take this as me saying RTFM and go away, as that is, 100% ab, suh, lootly! not what I am saying! Not even close! Seriously though, have you looked at the included readme? Chris does an outstanding job at outlining all the different commands, and how to go about using them. I, along with others are very much willing to help. Please please know that, and I am not saying that the docs should be a replacement for seeking help here on list. I'm simply offerring you this as a further suggestion in addition to asking here. Chicken Nugget is quite powerful, and trying to teach you the entire client over an e-mail list probably isn't gonna be feezible. Now, that said, to answer your question about new tweets, that is easy enough. So, in anything other than Win10, you'd press ctrl+windows+T, provided that you have the main window hidden. Otherwise, go in the main window's menu bar, to the tweet menu, and under there should be compose new tweet. On Windows 10, if the main window is hidden, then the keystroke is actually going to be alt+windows+T.

Bare in mind, that these shortcuts can be remapped, so there is a possibility though very slim, that the above won't work. This is another reason why I said, reading the documentation might really help. It's not written like most software manuals. This is actually very well written, and very well thought out.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.