Topics

using nvda with google docs

Ashley Wayne

Hi all,

When I’m in a document in docs, I can’t seem to read any of the actual document text.  NVDA will say “document content edit, multiline.” But I don’t see any actual text.  It just says blank.  What am I missing here?  Thanks so much for any help.

Rich DeSteno

The AFB has a good tutorial on using Google Drive, including Google Docs, with NVDA.  Here is the link:

https://www.afb.org/blindness-and-low-vision/using-technology/assistive-technology-videos/using-google-docs-and-drive#content