locked Using nvda with Hindi typing and language

mr Krit Kumar kedia

Hello all,
from past many years, I am doing Hindi typing with NVDA. so, one day when I was doing some english writing in MS word, so I used autocorrect options and other options to correct my grammar for the same. at that time, I wondered is there any way through which we can correct our Hindi like word mistakes and letter mistakes in our work. I do it every day and I faces a lot of problem because of the correcting each mistake going manually.
Looking forward for a good solution in this context,,

with best,
Krit Keedia

There are quite a few resources on the web for setting up spelling and grammar checking in MS-Word for Hindi.  See: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=MS-Word+Hindi+Spelling+and+Grammar

That being said, setting up spelling and grammar checking in MS-Word is really not NVDA related.  This topic is now locked.

It is well to open one's mind but only as a preliminary to closing it . . . for the supreme act of judgment and selection.

       ~ Irving Babbitt