Using PandaDoc with NVDA to sign a confidential document electronically

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I have to sign a confidential document, and they use the electronic signature service PandaDoc to sign documents electronically.  When I received and activated the link, the required fields were described as "clickable" by NVDA.  I could only expand the options for one field at a time by pressing ENTER on the clickable element, rather than being able to fill out the entire form.  In addition, the buttons that appeared when the field was expanded were unlabeled.  I can't send you the link.  Has anyone else come across something like this?

Thanks,

Louise

Brian's Mail list account

Yes they do not actually seem to display anything at all helpful, they have to provide you with some alternative. What are the laws on this where you live, here its called reasonable adjustments, but often that means somebody to come around and witness the hard copy being signed I find.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'