Using Tableau with NVDA

Johnnie Giang Nguyen

Hi all,

I have to use tableau for data visualization course but I am not sure if it is works well with NVDA or not.

Has anyone used Tableau with NVDA before? Is it accessible? Are there any tips and tricks?

Cheers

Luke Robinett

Hi,

It’s been a couple years now but at my last employer we were just starting to use Tableau pretty heavily and I found it to be almost completely inaccessible so I ended up getting placed on a different project where it was more about writing actual SQL queries and not dragging things around in some visual designer. Hopefully things have improved since then. Keep us posted