Version 22.01 of Joseph Lee's add-ons: now available via Add-on Updater and on community add-ons website

Hello everyone,

Version 22.01 of the following add-ons are now available via Add-on Updater and on community add-ons website:

  • Add-on Updater
  • Clock
  • Control Usage Assistant
  • Enhanced Touch Gestures
  • GoldWave
  • Resource Monitor
  • StationPlaylist
  • Windows App Essentials

In addition, a number of add-ons were also updated.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

  • The following add-ons are no longer actively maintained: Clock, Enhanced Touch Gestures, GoldWave, Resource Monitor, StationPlaylist. In case of Clock add-on, it is not my own.
  • Control Usage Assistant is now maintained by Noelia Martinez.
  • Add-on Updater: as I announced a few weeks ago, a future version of Add-on Updater will require NVDA 2021.3 or later. To prepare the community, starting from January 20, 2022, Add-on Updater will not offer updated versions of itself if you are using NVDA 2021.2 or earlier. Also, when it comes to issues when checking for NVDA updates on older releases, in addition to downloading NVDA 2021.3.1 manually, you can resolve this by installing Add-on Updater 21.10 or later (in this case, 22.01) from community add-ons website. At this point, I seriously encourage everyone to install a utility to update NVDA add-ons, including Add-on Updater.
  • Windows App Essentials: version 22.01 is the final version to support Windows 10 Version 20H2 (October 2020 Update). The next version of this add-on will require Version 21H1 (May 2021 Update) or later. At this point I urge everyone to at least upgrade to 21H1, or better yet, 21H2 (Version 20H2 will be supported for consumers until May 2022).

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph