Topics

Very weird one!

Roger Stewart

I still can't get any action with Firefox and it has always worked in the past when downloading NVDA.  I then tried Internet Explorer 11.  This appeared to work as it took me to PayPal and when I entered everything there, it said redirecting to NV access.  There's where it stopped.  I never got back there from PayPal. I went back to my browser, and it was still on the download page so I just hit the download button.  I got something all right--NVDA from March of 2019!!  I just gave it up at this point.

Roger

Tyler Spivey

You should've got NVDA 2019.3.1. If it says march, that's a problem with your synth.