VIWizard issue

Ame

Hi!  I downloaded a wonderful Audible book converter called ViWizard.  That’s v I wizard.  If you choose to convert the aa or aax file to m4A or m4B, you can split the book into time segments or chapters.  The trouble is, you can only click on the edit icon with a mouse which I can’t do.  NVDA simply will not let me have it.  I found this out when I did a remote session with a representative from the Microsoft disability answer desk.  He says you can see the icon if you hover over the file you’ve added for conversion.  Again, NVDA’s not playing ball.  With this in mind, there are sighted developers on the team, right?  I wonder if someone could either build an addon.  Or, if you feel you could offer advice, you can email support@....  Maybe you could frame the concern and any possible solutions in a way I can’t since I know less than nothing about programming.  Lol

Thanks in advance for your help.

Monte Single

Hi Ame,

I cannot help with yur wizard problem,  but you can use;

Inaudible or

Openaudible

To do what you with

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ame
Sent: December 9, 2022 10:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Integration <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] VIWizard issue

Hi!  I downloaded a wonderful Audible book converter called ViWizard.  That’s v I wizard.  If you choose to convert the aa or aax file to m4A or m4B, you can split the book into time segments or chapters.  The trouble is, you can only click on the edit icon with a mouse which I can’t do.  NVDA simply will not let me have it.  I found this out when I did a remote session with a representative from the Microsoft disability answer desk.  He says you can see the icon if you hover over the file you’ve added for conversion.  Again, NVDA’s not playing ball.  With this in mind, there are sighted developers on the team, right?  I wonder if someone could either build an addon.  Or, if you feel you could offer advice, you can email support@....  Maybe you could frame the concern and any possible solutions in a way I can’t since I know less than nothing about programming.  Lol

Thanks in advance for your help.