Topics

Vocaliser Driver Update

Andrea Sherry

Richard Wells

Andrea: I got the driver, but I can't get any of the voices to work. Is
there a new link for them as well?

On 3/11/2020 4:29 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
This is a direct link to the new driver:
https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon

Cheers
Andrea

Rui Fontes

The voices add-ons only need to be replaced if they show up in Add-on manager as incompatible...

If you want, I am available to make a remote session to solve your problem.

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 16:42 de 12/03/2020, Richard Wells escreveu:

Andrea: I got the driver, but I can't get any of the voices to work. Is
there a new link for them as well?

On 3/11/2020 4:29 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
This is a direct link to the new driver:
https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon

Cheers
Andrea

Richard Wells

Rui: I did get four of the ones I already had downloaded to work. The
question is, if I want to grab more of them, where can I find them? They
don't seem to be at http://vocalizer-nvda.com or https://www.tiflotecnia.net

On 3/12/2020 11:50 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
The voices add-ons only need to be replaced if they show up in Add-on
manager as incompatible...

If you want, I am available to make a remote session to solve your
problem.

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 16:42 de 12/03/2020, Richard Wells escreveu:
Andrea: I got the driver, but I can't get any of the voices to work. Is
there a new link for them as well?

On 3/11/2020 4:29 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
This is a direct link to the new driver:
https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon

Cheers
Andrea

Rui Fontes

Hello!

They are all listed and available at:

https://vocalizer-nvda.com/downloads

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 19:22 de 12/03/2020, Richard Wells escreveu:

[...]

Okay Rui: After writing my last message, I downloaded and tried more
voices. For some reason, once I installed a voice or four I already had,
they are all working now. Thanks so much for your help and patience.

On 3/12/2020 2:54 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
[...]

When you need help with Vocalizer, let me know...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.