Vocalizer Automatic language switching no longer works

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Hi folks,

I am using the Tiflotecnia Vocalizer as my synthesizer. Ever since I updated my NVDA to version number 2021.1, automatic language switching does not work. I am using the latest tiflotecnia driver.  Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem, or have any suggestion to a work around?

Regards,

Ibrahim

Rui Fontes

Probably you are not using the very last one...  😊

The most recent one is at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnmmydy8nzh03uj/vocalizer_expressive_driver_3.1.6.nvda-addon?dl=1

The only correction is precisely that bug...

Best regards,

Customer support
Tiflotecnia, Lda.