From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel McGee
Sent: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 10:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Vocalizer Compact Voices for NVDA

Hello everyone

Are there any versions of the vocalizer voices that support, the compact variant which can be used with NVDA?

Using latest versions of NVDA and Windows 10.

Thank you

Daniel

Rui Fontes

Vocalizer for NVDA from Tiflotecnia allows the use of compact voices...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:10 de 04/08/2021, Daniel McGee escreveu:

Hello everyone

Are there any versions of the vocalizer voices that support, the compact variant which can be used with NVDA?

Using latest versions of NVDA and Windows 10.

Thank you

Daniel

Daniel McGee

Hello Rui

So I have downloaded the Tiflotecnia, addons for NVDA 2021.1

However, when I bring up the select synthesizer dialog box, I don't see the Tiflotecnia, version of the voices.

Here are the addon versions I have installed below.

Vocalizer Expressive 1.1 Driver bl...
3.1.6
Tiflotecnia, LDA.

Nuance Vocalizer Expressive - english Compact Voices (Australia, British, Irish, Scotish, South African and United States. Version: 1.1.1

Hope this is of some help.

Daniel

On 04/08/2021 11:11, Rui Fontes wrote:

Vocalizer for NVDA from Tiflotecnia allows the use of compact voices...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:10 de 04/08/2021, Daniel McGee escreveu:
Hello everyone

Are there any versions of the vocalizer voices that support, the compact variant which can be used with NVDA?

Using latest versions of NVDA and Windows 10.

Thank you

Daniel

Rui Fontes

The synth is not loaded without a valid license.

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:47 de 05/08/2021, Daniel McGee escreveu:

[...]

So there isn't a trial before purchase?

On 5 Aug 2021, at 20:49, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:

[...]

Hello!

You can use this activation code temporarly:

tiflotecnia-wuvrDGn8HlbCLRh5Fc8zcfaaJHWt61o6

Have you read how to create an account and activate it?

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 22:28 de 05/08/2021, Daniel McGee escreveu:

[...]

Sorry!

This code is deactivated!

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 00:20 de 06/08/2021, Rui Fontes via groups.io escreveu:

[...]

Hi Rui

Good news, I managed to register an account and use the temp activation you provided. The bad news, is this the latest version of the compact voices you have? because the voice sounds like it was back in the IOS 9 days / Mac OS Mavericks. Since then, they have been significantly improved.

I look forward to hearing from you about this.

Regards

Daniel