Topics

Vocalizer Expressive Driver

Andrea Sherry

Has ceased to function under the latest NVDA beta.
Has anyone else had this experience?
Andrea

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Download the new driver from:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon

If necessary, download the voices add-on from:

https://vocalizer-nvda.com

Best regards,

Customer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 22:55 de 23/03/2020, Andrea Sherry escreveu:

Has ceased to function under the latest NVDA beta.
Has anyone else had this experience?
Andrea

Andrea Sherry

When I attempt to select correct synth NVDA tells me "synthesiser error" and fails to load.
I suspect that it is something on my system. However i'm not quite sure what that could be.
Andrea