Topics

vocalizer for nvda

Don H

Looking to buy the vocalizer addon for nvda.
Is A T guys a good company to deal with? I ask that as they don't seem to respond to requests for information when using their contact us on their web site.

Mike Sedmak

I bought the vocalizer driver from ATguys several years ago. They did
help me connect with the vendor to sort out a license issue. I
consider them a fair and reputable source.

Mike

On 2/14/20, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
Looking to buy the vocalizer addon for nvda.
Is A T guys a good company to deal with? I ask that as they don't seem
to respond to requests for information when using their contact us on
their web site.

tal lederman

hello,
regarding vocalizer for nvda i bought it directly from nunace websites. is there any advantages for buying it from other dealers?

Rui Fontes

As far as I know, Nuance do not sell Vocalizer for NVDA...

Tiflotecnia, my company, and CodeFactory have Vocalizer for NVDA, distributed by various companies around the world...

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 05:21 de 15/02/2020, tal lederman escreveu:

hello,
regarding vocalizer for nvda i bought it directly from nunace websites. is there any advantages for buying it from other dealers?

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

Hi Tal,

You have dealer in Israel, Shmuel Naaman from philosoft company.

You can write to him

In this email address

Hopes this helps,

Afik.