Topics

vocalizer for windows

Don H

Just downloaded a trial of Vocalizeer for windows from A T Guys. I have it installed and rebooted my computer. The Vocalizer does not show up in the speech syns on NVDA. How do you use the Vocalizer for Windows with NVDA?
Thanks

Roger Stewart

If it is for Windows in general and not specific to NVDA, it may very well be a SAPI 5 version.  Check under synths for Microsoft SAPI 5 and see if it is in that list.
Roger