Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 4:11 AM
Subject: [nvda] Vocalizer license got suddenly deactivated

Hi,
I restarted my nvda today and got a message that my vocalizer license
got deactivated. I already contacted Tiflotegnia, but perhaps someone
from the list might have an idea as well.
Resetting the system doesn't seem to be an option. I guess since I only
have my notebook for six weeks, no reset point has been set yet.
Suggestions would be apreciated.
best wishes, Guenni

Anne Günther

Hi,
Yeah, system restore is what I meant. English isn't my first language so I sometimes don't know the correct technical terms. Thanks for the info. I guess if the option is turned off it's no wonder no restore points exist yet. :-)
best wishes, Guenni

Gene

Also, I don’t know if restore points are automatically created if System Restore is on.  While I would expect so, I don’t know that.

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 4:42 AM

Hi,
Yeah, system restore is what I meant. English isn't my first language so
I sometimes don't know the correct technical terms. Thanks for the info.
I guess if the option is turned off it's no wonder no restore points
exist yet. :-)
best wishes, Guenni

Rui Fontes

Hello!

I already have sent you a mail in private.

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 10:11 de 23/09/2021, Anne Günther escreveu:

Hi,
I restarted my nvda today and got a message that my vocalizer license got deactivated. I already contacted Tiflotegnia, but perhaps someone from the list might have an idea as well.
Resetting the system doesn't seem to be an option. I guess since I only have my notebook for six weeks, no reset point has been set yet.
Suggestions would be apreciated.
best wishes, Guenni

Chris

Have you tried reactivating ?

I restarted my nvda today and got a message that my vocalizer license

got deactivated. I already contacted Tiflotegnia, but perhaps someone

from the list might have an idea as well.

Resetting the system doesn't seem to be an option. I guess since I only

have my notebook for six weeks, no reset point has been set yet.

Suggestions would be apreciated.

best wishes, Guenni

Robert Portal

Dear Anne,

The last time this happened to me I was able to get the vocaliser voices back simply by going through the activation procedure again, inserting the activation code I received on first buying the product.

Best wishes

Robert

I restarted my nvda today and got a message that my vocalizer license got deactivated. I already contacted Tiflotegnia, but perhaps someone from the list might have an idea as well.
Resetting the system doesn't seem to be an option. I guess since I only have my notebook for six weeks, no reset point has been set yet.
Suggestions would be apreciated.
best wishes, Guenni

Sarah k Alawami

Would that not take away one of your licenses though if you reactivated via the portal?

The last time this happened to me I was able to get the vocaliser voices back simply by going through the activation procedure again, inserting the activation code I received on first buying the product.

Best wishes

Robert

Rui Fontes

I depends of the manufacturer...