Topics

Voluntary action for visual studio and NVDA

anuj sharma

Hello friends
Sorry if that is not a proper platform for this post
I will request to admin to delete and send to right forum
There is a extension called Code Talk in visual studio. Which make
visual studio accessible for visually impaired person and it’s work
extremely well with NVDA
In his beginning face it’s develop and support by Microsoft and his
developer however in present it is a open source project.
In short, Microsoft has been step back from his development.
Because it’s available only for visual studio 2017 it doesn’t support
visual studio 2019
I try to mail his team and I got that response
Your message to codetalk@... couldn't be delivered. The
group codetalk only accepts messages from people in its organization
or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the
list.
And I send a message on face book to his one developer but I didn't get response
So I request to addon developer bring his feature to NVDA in a form of
NVDA addon
Or support to his development if anyone can Because it’s an open source project.
Link: -
https://github.com/Microsoft/CodeTalk/wiki

Andy B.

I think that project was a trial run to see what might be possible in Visual Studio 2019 and later. Most of what you want out of that project is either built into 2019 or later, or not implemented because there is no interest or a lack of community support.

[...]

Which one should I join to send
1 Blind programming
A list for blind programmers to discuss things including accessibility
of different ides, programming with screen readers, general questions
such as why
doesn't such and such code compile etc.
2 Blind Programming
A free list for discussions on matters concerning blind computer
programmers and enthusiasts.

On 27/03/2020, Andy B. <sonfire11@...> wrote:
[...]

don't reply i got it you already provide the link
thanks