Topics

want to read image pdf and copy the contents

Aravind R

friends,
in jaws16, we use document ocr to read pdf on the spot and copy the
text into anywhere we want.
in NVDA, is there any add on or method to achieve the same functionality?

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@..., aravind.andhrabank@....

hi.
yes. there is OCR addon in the nvda addons website for this goal.

--
O people! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord
and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy

please visit al-islam.org