wanted eliquence for my old nvda on windows 7

sazid

dear group members, can anyone provide me synths for my nvda running
on windows 7

thanks and regards,
sazid

Well you can buy the code factory sapi ones for like 60 bucks or the nvda one atguys.com should have all those.

I use eloquence and vocaliser in sapi and for all they are they are good packages with good interfaces.

The only issue I have ever had was after a version update vocaliser forgot to tell me they would be updating some voices and not reinstalling them so I had  to remove all voices and put them back which wasted an hour but that was fine.

On 25/11/2021 10:19 pm, sazid wrote:
dear group members, can anyone provide me synths for my nvda running
on windows 7

thanks and regards,
sazid

Gene

Your subject line says you want Eloquence.  Your message doesn’t specify.

I shall assume in this message that you only want Eloquence.  Let us know if that isn’t correct.

You can buy Eloquence and the same Eloquence will work in Windows 7 as in later versions of Windows.  I’ll let those more familiar with ;purchasing Eloquence discuss it further.  I will say, however, that there is a demo which runs for seven days so you can evaluate it.

dear group members, can anyone provide me synths for my nvda running
on windows 7

thanks and regards,
sazid

Gene

You can avoid such problems if all you want is Eloquence by hnot purchasing the Eloquence Add-on, which comes with another synthesizer and not just Eloquence.  You can purchase the Eloquence MSAPI5 version.  This version only contains Eloquence and you can use it with any program that supports the MSAPI5 speech interface.  And no matter how NVDA is updated, the MSAPI version will work so you don’t have to worry about losing access to it for a short while now and then because of an occasional NVDA update.

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 3:22 AM