Topics

We are looking for a braille display compatible with NVDA! - Chat Subgroup Topic

We are looking for a braille display compatible with NVDA!

Since using NVDA with a Braille Display falls into permissible discussion on the main group, I wanted to make sure that there were "eyes on" here in the main group.

I did not copy and paste since everything is all laid out in the message linked to above.  Responses are appropriate here on the main group, too.

One thing Groups.io doesn't support is moving a topic from a subgroup to a main group or vice versa, and I wish they did, as these things happen.

     ~ Kelley Boorn

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I use my Braille Edge 40. I am sure there must be others.
******
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?

Family times where there is fun for every ear!

Or ask your A device to play Family times on tuneIn
You can also find us on your mobile device install OoTunes and search for Family times

We are looking for a braille display compatible with NVDA!

Since using NVDA with a Braille Display falls into permissible discussion on the main group, I wanted to make sure that there were "eyes on" here in the main group.

I did not copy and paste since everything is all laid out in the message linked to above.  Responses are appropriate here on the main group, too.

One thing Groups.io doesn't support is moving a topic from a subgroup to a main group or vice versa, and I wish they did, as these things happen.

     ~ Kelley Boorn

John J. Boyer

Almost all Braille displays work with NVDA. You may have to install the manufacturer's driver. This is all covered on the NVDEA website.

John

We are looking for a braille display compatible with NVDA! ( https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topic/we_are_looking_for_a_braille/77257471?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,77257471 )

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...

Richard Kuzma

good evening
I have a braille display lying around in the house somewhere.
Tomorrow I will try and locate it and see what and who it is and let you know.
I am not sure if it has a windows ten driver or not,
but you are welcome to it if you like.
Talk tomorrow,
Rich

[...]

Josh Kennedy

The orbit reader 20 works very good with NVDA

Joney

The BI40 works well.

Joney
Talk2Owen@...
"If God can bring you to it,
He will lead you through it."

On Oct 3, 2020, at 8:51 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

The orbit reader 20 works very good with NVDA

John J. Boyer

Hello Everyone,

As I have said before, most Braille displays work with NVDA. There is nothing to wory about.

John